Plan Ahead Drawing Services
Plan Ahead Drawing Services produce architectural drawings on behalf of clients in order to comply with Local Authority planning and building control regulations, and with third party utility organisations.
Plan Ahead Drawing Services “we”, “us”, “our” are committed to protecting your privacy and any personal information we collect about you, and this Privacy Notice Policy explains how we use your personal information when visiting our website or using our products and services.
Before providing us with any of your personal details, please read the following information that concerns the protection of your data.
With regards to this Privacy Notice, the word “you” includes visitors to our website and anyone who purchases our Services or Products.
The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to inform you about:
* What personal information is collected about you by Plan Ahead Drawing Services
* How we use the information about you
* How you can access, correct, update and delete any personal information we hold about you
* What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
* Changes to our Privacy Notice Policy
* How to contact us
This Privacy Notice applies to any personal information you provide to us including name, contact details and email address
* When entering into an agreement or contract with Plan Ahead Drawing Services
* When you correspond, or communicate with Plan Ahead Drawing Services over the telephone, or by email, or by post
* In addition to collecting personal information directly from you, we may also obtain personal information about you from third party sources necessary to fulfil the contract (Bat surveys, tree
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
Plan Ahead Drawing Services collects the following information about you at the initial consultation and any follow-on order, namely:
* Personal information about you such as your name, contact information, including email address
HOW WILL WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
Plan Ahead Drawing Services may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
* Where you have given consent to use before and after photographs of your property on our website,
* To process contracts between yourself and Plan Ahead Drawing Services
* Your personal information will only be shared with Third Parties necessary to fulfil the contract requirements such as Structural Engineers, Local Authorities, Utility Companies
* For our own legitimate interest’s, to maintain our own records and accounts
* From time to time your plans may be shown to potential clients who are looking to undertake similar projects. This may be in the form of a paper copy of your plans, or we may direct them to the
Online Local Authority Planning Portals where they are available for the public to view.
* Plan Ahead Drawing Services will not share or sell your information with anyone outside of the company for marketing purposes
We never contact clients for marketing purposes
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
Upon written request, Plan Ahead Drawing Services will provide you with details of any personal information which you have given to us within one month of your request. We may make a small charge for this service to cover administration costs.
Plan Ahead Drawing Services strives to ensure that the information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer up to date, or you wish for your details to be removed, please contact us in writing so that we may take reasonable steps to address this.
DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Plan Ahead Drawing Services will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify any personal information about you once the information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected or as authorised or required by law.
STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Plan Ahead Drawing Services regularly reviews its security and encryption technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Whilst Plan Ahead Drawing Services strives to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
CHANGES TO PLAN AHEAD DRAWING SERVICES PRIVACY NOTICE POLICY
For further information about the protection of your privacy under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR), please visit the Information Commissioner’s Office website at www.ico.gov.uk
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions about our Privacy Notice Policy or the information we hold about you, please contact us at the address below:
Plan Ahead Drawing Services, Cwmcerill, Pontnewydd, Pontyates, Llanelli, SA15 5TL
© plan ahead – 2021. All rights reserved